The 2017 National Fleet Conference ~ 31st August
Jury’s Inn, Hinkley
This years’ conference organiser, Alan Prosser, is basing the event on a structure that lends itself to a logical process to risk management for those delegates attending, and give them some food for thought going forward.
Speakers from a range of areas integral to managing the risks associated with work-related journeys are lined up to make this an informative and exciting conference not to be missed.
Presentations are planned to cover:
- A professional trainers’ perspective – Opportunities and best practice
- Driver risk profiling – how it works, and the benefits
- Behavioural change telematics
- The implications of future vehicle technology on the insurance industry
- Managing risks in the fleet market
- ‘The last mile’ – future opportunities?
If you would like more information please contact email@example.com